Cartier’s legend began in 1847, and 29-year-old Louis-Francois Cartie took over the jewelry store at rue rue Montorgueil 31 in Paris from master Adolphe Picard. In 1846, Louis-Francois registered a Cartier company with a diamond-shaped logo surrounded by the acronyms L and C of his own name. This means the official birth of Cartier, a heart-shaped symbol symbolizing a legendary love. The beginning of the story and the luxury kingdom. In 1853, Cartier moved to Rue Neuve des Petits Champs 5 and welcomed the first American guest in 1854 Bvlgari Jewelry cheap sale. During this period, France was under the rule of Napoleon III. After a period of riots Fake Bvlgari Jewelry, Paris resumed its past glory,
celebrations and dances became daily social activities. The glory of the Second Empire greatly promoted the operation and development of Cartier. Thanks to the favor of Napoleon’s young cousin, Princess Mathilde, Cartier’s business quickly prospered and swept the then Parisian royal family and nobles. In 1859, Cartier moved to the boulevard des Italiens 9 in the most fashionable central area of Paris. In the same year, Queen Eugenie Empress ordered a set of silver tea sets from Cartier; Queen Elizabeth of Belgium also had a custom crown for Cartier bvlgari b zero replica rings. Cartier also had a good time with the internationally renowned fashion designer Charles Worth, who had long been working together and eventually became a family.